Length & Format:
Pre-work, followed by five half-day sessions covered over five weeks, Executive Education; onsite or live interactive webinars
Your business suffers when people are not on the same page. Alignment is one of the key factors driving the success of top performing companies. Different individual styles and skill-sets are an asset in any team – but they need to be working towards the same vision to ensure they are a constructive force. Our executive leadership training program, ONE Vision, empowers you to accelerate decision-making on your team and create an environment of increased accountability, personal responsibility and performance. This new-found alignment within your team will filter throughout the entire organization, implementing the vision at all levels.
ONE Vision is a series of challenging discussions about the future of the organization and the leadership the senior team must provide for the organization to achieve its strategic objectives. Here’s what you can achieve with ONE Vision:
Who Should Attend:
ONE Vision is a fast-track coaching program for CEOs and other leaders seeking to align their team behind a common set of strategic objectives.
ONE Vision breaks the alignment challenge down into manageable parts. Our facilitators guide you through the entire process, helping you position your team to realize its true potential in a matter of weeks. Five critical principles will determine your level of preparedness and ultimately your success in achieving alignment:
1. Team Focus: Your collective ability to view yourselves as team members first and foremost, holding precedent over your departmental or functional role or expertise.
2. Trust: Senior team members must develop genuine trust for one another.
3. Interpersonal Flexibility: Senior team members need to be willing to listen to their peers, and if necessary change their minds about the right strategy to take.
4. Alignment: All team members need to be “on the bus” – in complete agreement on the organization’s purpose, values, and vision.
5. Team vision: If the senior team is to act like a true team, it needs to have a common vision for the team to work towards